In compliance with current legislation, Ramseyer Waisman S.L.P ("RWA", "we", "Website") adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) .
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The entity in charge of the processing of the personal data collected in RWA is: RAMSEYER WAISMAN ARQUITECTOS S.L.P., registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Address: Paseo de la Castellana 151, 28046 in Madrid
Contact phone: (+34) 915 718 330
Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
The Data Protection Delegate (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which RWA is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the Treatment Manager using the contact details mentioned above.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by RWA, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between RWA and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or consultation about it.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Storage limitation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Accountability: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the principles above are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are treated in RWA are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. RWA obtains the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, in case the completion of any of them is mandatory, he will be informed why they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
The personal data are collected and managed by RWA in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill out or to meet a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization and operational purpose, and activities of the RWA corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and also to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 36 months, or until the User requests its erasure.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with other recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which there is an intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by RWA. If it is a child under 14 years old, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secrecy and security of personal data
RWA adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because RWA cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person who might access the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether RWA is treating their personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that RWA has made or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure: It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a child under 14 years old. In addition to erasing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to erase any link to that personal data
- Right to restrict processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another Responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right to object: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by RWA.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "GDPR-www.rwa.es", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that the applicant wants to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana 151, Madrid 28046.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than RWA, and therefore are not operated by Ramseyer Waisman Arquitectos S.L.P. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which the User has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and solve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user's hard disk or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by RWA for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and the experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that fits their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide RWA with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the Website without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link:
The entities responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party to process this information for those entities.
Social Network Cookies
RWA incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them through the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and / or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disabling, rejection and erasure of cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 30, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what It concerns the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR).
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below :
The ownership of this website, www.rwa.es, (hereinafter, "RWA", "we", "Website") is held by: RAMSEYER WAISMAN ARQUITECTOS SLP, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). The contact details are as follows:
Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 151, 28046 Madrid Spain
Contact phone: 915 718 330
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
RWA reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time RWA may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free of use and, as a general rule, free of charge, without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has a contract with.
The use of some of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by the User after subscribing or registering.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as by the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and RWA, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confer the condition of User, so they are accepted , since the beginning of the navigation on the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time he visits the Website.
The RWA Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make proper use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- The use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by RWA without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by RWA for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will notify RWA immediately of any event that allows the misuse of the information recorded in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
RWA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, RWA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between RWA and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this RWA Website is not intended for minors. RWA declines any responsibility for breach of this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
RWA does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Contents or Services. RWA will make every effort for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or warrant that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be error free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case will RWA be liable for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of virus.
RWA is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the RWA Website makes or may make available to Users hyperlinks (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access belonging websites and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without considering a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
RWA does not offer or market itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
RWA will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or own the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing in the aforementioned linked sites.
RWA does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be caused by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by RWA and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the RWA Website should know that:
- The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website without the express authorization of RWA is not allowed.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is also allowed on the RWA Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by RWA.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between RWA and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of RWA of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
RWA itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). Therefore, these are works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and EU regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of RWA.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of RWA. The Users can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on their computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for their personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website supposes a violation of the rights of intellectual property protection, they must immediately notify RWA through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VI. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
RWA reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and RWA will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the corresponding judges and courts according to law.